Thursday, July 16, 2015

Welcome...

See-ming Lee


I've created this blog as a companion to an ALA class I'm taking this summer - Rethinking Digital Literacy to Serve Library Staff and Users.

For now, the purpose is to record my ideas and insights as I work through the course.  Digital literacy is an endless topic, and no doubt this blog will grow as needed.  Eventually, it may become a tool for communicating with coworkers on the subjects of digital literacy and emerging technology.  I will be exploring other platforms as well, but in the meantime I'll start with what I know.  Nothing wrong with that!

So far this week I've been reading a lot on the concept of digital literacy, and already I feel my sleepy synapses firing.  It's taking a few days to warm up, but I'm reaching good velocity now.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment