Friday, July 24, 2015

Digital activity inventory


2010 ended on a swell note - good riddance to a stressful year!


Before moving on and trying something new, I figured it might be a fun/frightening exercise to try and remember all of the sites I've been involved with or posted on since first stepping into the digital realm over 10 years ago.  In no particular order...



I'm sure this list is missing something - in fact I know it is (I'm just drawing a blank).  I've also left comments on numerous blogs and news sites, participated in discussion forums, and contributed little bits here and there all over the internet.  This may seem like a lot, but this list represents about 13 years of my life.  That's a pretty significant chunk of time.  Some of these sites were great, but don't exist anymore (Multiply).  Some I've tried out, but they haven't panned out to be anything much (Ello).  If nothing else, I can capture my username by signing up for the various sites even if I don't ever do much.

These days, my top usage sites are Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, Pinterest, and G+.  And Blogger for those times when I feel like waxing non-poetic...

No comments:

Post a Comment